Welcome to Palestine, Texas
Located in East Texas, Palestine is the hub of activity for surrounding communities and is easily accessible via highway, rail and air to major and growing markets in Dallas, Houston, Austin, Shreveport and the Tyler MSA. An advanced transportation system, affordable real estate and abundant natural resources, and a diversified economy make Palestine a great place for business. Low taxes and a high quality of life make the community a great place to live and raise a family.
Palestine, Texas means business and here’s the proof:
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. major expansion initiative, creating approximately 1,350 new jobs and $265 million in capital investment
- Reinstatement of short-haul freight and turnkey transload services at the Texas State Railroad
- Millions of gallons per day of surplus water available for businesses and residents
- 352-acre business park with shovel-ready and build to suit sites
- New real estate search and business ombudsman services offered through Palestine Economic Development Corporation
- Successful joint city-county property tax abatement program
- Recognized by Texas Highways magazine as one of the top locations for travel and visitors.
Contact the Palestine Economic Development Corporation for more information at 1-877-729-4100.